Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ... 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1448&sid=ce8267fd4c63b15f7e2e27ce612c797d&start=30
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I wouldn't mind poking Zeon into this to teach the students about tracking, scouting, assesing situations and or animal care ( Y'know those fancy horses you strut around on :P ). Anyway, your call! Poke me if you wan't me!
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Taking you up on this, as discussed, Zeon.

BIG thank you to all who took part tonight, you as ever made it a great way to spend an evening. And if he's reading this, special thanks to Anthony for a dramatic homecoming for the class from Dalaran.

Next Monday is easter Monday so no formal class; resume the following week.

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Will be back up again tomorrow, May 2nd. Stand by for a lecture on non-magical healing and some sparring to check up on progress.

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
Right. This Monday May 16, we'll be doing survival training. Students were told not to bring food or water, as they will be gathering both on the field. Advised to bring clothing made for hot, dry climate. Same time as usual: 21:00 server time. We'll meet up in Silvermoon's blood knight training grounds. Newcomers are more than welcome to pop by. All classes welcome.

See ya there!

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Good chance Tállis won't make it tonight, sorry guys. Hope you all survive :)

C.S. Lewis
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
Got a guildmeeting on my mage tonight. I might be able to meet you in the field a bit later though.
To conquer death you only have to die.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
no worries, Kira. The survival training will be postponed until next Monday, May 23, anyway. Things came up. We apologize. Weather and RL permitting, we will try again this week. Please read my last post for details on you character preparations.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE
will try not to put our guildmeetings on Mondays anymore since several folks need to be (on alts) for this too. Starting to be very busy this way: keep Mon free for this, Wed for Taste-E burgers and Fridays for the Keel. There is such a thing as too much choice :D
Veteran Poster
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Veteran Poster
Question; is the survival training going to be taking place in the Barrens? In such a case the Bladewind would be happy to assist.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
@Zhinsa. *chuckles* Aye. I know the feeling. I should be writing or doing something off game, but being so much RP to have fun with, I quickly run out of time off game. :)

@Khakin. That is a very interesting idea! We'll look into it, run it by certain people, see if they'd like that. Either Tallis or I will whisper you with the decision before Monday. Thanks!

Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ... 8 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1448&sid=ce8267fd4c63b15f7e2e27ce612c797d&start=30
Jump to :