Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1488&sid=718c95ddcd792c88ae356232cf8adab7&start=40
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Okay guys it's PLANNING TIME!!!

We have the Twilight Hghlands as a main area which I know, but!!! to consider others as well, send in the areas and other zones that you recall the Twilights Hammer, since the expansion I've just realised I've lost track of them. I know there are some at Masters Glaive around a skeleton, I dunno if they are still there.

So gimme your info :)

E.
Veteran Poster
Mount Hyjal also! Erm.... I'll think of some more...Btw. Remember the phasing in Cata zones so make sure everyone has the achievements
Master Poster
  • < The Crimson Ring >
  • Master Poster
Silithus and Thousand Needles both have nice packs of them. (And Twilight Highlands also of course :P)
Regular
of course :)
Also to spread out levels, we'll be moving against the black dragonflight also. Along with the orcs of blackrock
Regular
If you get any dwarves, I'd say they probably would like to get that small camp at the Loch razed.

Or atleast get you buried if you tried to raze the camp that's obviously in their territory.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Plans for the Trauma and Rescue Army Support Hospital (*T*R*A*S*H*) are now underway by Tallis and Kaeldon, Eri. Feel free to hum the theme tune.

The *T*R*A*S*H* field hospital is a Horde Trauma enterprise in support of the combined force.

We plan to rp traditional as well as magical healing, and provide an area for rp where members of the different elements of the force can realistically meet up and encounter one another. Props like the 'bandage shirts' and 'IV potion drips' from Dalaran will be in evidence.

This may be a good place for people who want to be involved with Eri's rp project but are not taking part as 'one of a guild' to join in - though with approval from their commanders, anyone is ofc welcome. We'll need not just 'healer types' but nurses, orderlies, guards...and naturally patients!

For those who would like to rp as part of the Trauma team, there will be a loose 'uniform' of pale clothing/armour and the Orgrimmar tabard (since it looks as near as dammit to the Horde crest). We have a small stash of pale kit items to get people started.

Poke Kaeldon, Tallis or Erival if you're interested in *T*R*A*S*H*.

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Veteran Poster
The Exodus's Tide division are at your disposal then, you'll just need to meet up with Zeon to incorporate them with their captains order! ( This was to the T.R.A.S.H ) response, btw.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Zeon, thank you, that's awesome! Thanks also to Ashcar for volunteering his priest.

I do want to say that this isn't an attempt to 'control everyone's healers'. We know that units will have their own battlefield medics with them, and they absolutely will not be under Horde Trauma control. The hospital is a more behind-the-lines thing.

Look forward to talking to you guys more about this ic.

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Regular
Eluel better if she stays away, unless you can find a role for a bloodthirsty berserker savage troll around wounded people and possibly scattered body parts *cough*.

Better I think Korianne, as she can be a guard, fight potential attackers and thus end up as a patient as well.

Dereck: Roleplaying with your chars is like playing Call of Cthulu. There's no health bar, only sanity bar.
Regular
Hey guys,
This has been put off for awhile due to people having exams and other understandable RL stuff. BUT!

All those that are involved or wish to be involved send me an OOC mail in-game (or here on Wowgamer) to state your availability for a meeting this week.

Unfourtunately, Erival will not be attending but I have passed the baton to another character of mine who will allow for the plans to continue.

E.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1488&sid=718c95ddcd792c88ae356232cf8adab7&start=40
Jump to :