Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1488&sid=74e97cb3081c50f8b4b5ac2946de5f6b&start=50
Veteran Poster
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
The Exodus will be pulling out of this sadly for personal reasons! I hope it all goes well and such! ^^
Regular
okay well send me a message and let me know whats up then.

E.
Veteran Poster
Well, I Pmed you so there is le reason.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Eburi are still game and waiting if you plan to go ahead, talk to myself or Flashheart since he's back :) thanks.
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
The TRASH team are also still up for taking part and looking for other misfits ;)

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
WoW Addict
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • WoW Addict
Hi guys!

As the wonderful Erival is in Afghanistan being terribly manly, it's fallen to me to get this one rollin'

Plot is coming together nicely, but I need me some villains! These need to be full Original Characters that you've invented, but they are going to more than likely perish at some point. Do not get attached, but don't skimp on detail just for that factor! Got a lonely alt you never touch, cause they've no history? Sign them up and get involved!

Rolls I need filling are;

Sycophantic Guard Dog :- Eager to please his Masters, for he fears his own neck will be the price of his failures. A strong lieutenant who suffers from self doubt very often. Relies on shadowy whispers from a superior for confidence and reinforcement, suffers bullying at the hands of his equals! Will be subject to some interesting plot, but no spoilers!

Gruff shadow operative :- A rogue or Ranger, works alone and thinks very little of the others. Serves purely because he's been ordered to, and takes no pride in the job. A Night Elf or Sun Elf, a human at a push. Will likely suffer the rage of his boss a few times around if things don't go to plan or if he's too snide, and will have to take it or be killed by his boss, or those above him! Likely able to infiltrate the 'Good guys' at some point, so you must be subtle and clever to do well here.

Please keep in mind these are MAIN CHARACTER ROLES and will require your input on a weekly basis at the least. If you've a character concept that doesn't fit in with the above that you think would work on the council of 'lieutenants' or generally would like to sign up to be 'henchmen' that our Heroes can kill, please let me know.

Kisses,

-Flash

Anedill wrote:
No. I like girls. But this time it's about justice.

Veltroi wrote:
If somebody asked me to describe you Dan, I'd send them this picture
http://i.imgur.com/ncRW1.jpg
WoW Addict
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • WoW Addict
Bump! Shadowy man has been taken, still need some more!

Anedill wrote:

Veltroi wrote:
WoW Addict
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • WoW Addict
A Frenzy of Faith

Some Flavour-text to inspire some activity..! C'mon folks!

The Eburi and an equal number of rag-tag figures from many walks of life surround a table in Hearthglen. The figures seem stressed, and in a casual situation. Knight-Lord Markus Flashheart is stripped to the waist of his platemail, a sweat-stained shirt clinging to his torso. He seems angry, stabbing at a sheet of paper on the table.

"What you are failing to understand, ladies and gentlemen, is that we have a breach. Someone here is working for -them-" he barks angrily, as the mixed crowd glance at one another in concerned suspicion.

------

A large orc reclines on a throne made from battered bones, some ancient, some still with traces of gore hanging from eyesockets and thigh bones. He sneers, upper lip curling back over a row of perfectly white teeth - some how more terrifying than if they were rotten and black.
"You enter my court with failure, Girl? Frenzy knows how to cure that." he mocks, grasping for a single cleaver at his belt, testing the keen edge with his thumb. "Return here with a job completed, or do not expect to leave."

------

A Forsaken Knight stalks through a weather beaten cottage, helm enclosing his features, with two points of blue, deathly light spilling through, casting over his armour, which is the colour of old blood. "You can run... it makes it all the more thrilling when I catch you, Traitor. And believe me, I will." he laughs an echoing laugh, as he turns a corner into a seperate room, where a red headed girl with two similar blue-glowing eyes finally opens them, swallowing her fear.

-----

A limitless span of bone coloured sand, as a line of ragged looking slaves brush away the sand with their bloodied hands, using battered and worn brushes to uncover the ages and find relics of a distant past. Some slaves lie dead in the sands, their bodies rotting and becoming that which they sought to uncover, relics of a distant time. A few cruel Drivers walk between them with whips to encourage them.
"Master! Master!" one of the slaves eagerly yells, clutching a linen cloth covered item in his grasp as he runs towards the nearest Overseer. "I have found one of the-" he fell over himself in the sand, struggling back to his feet with a confused, then scared glance behind him, as a figure rose from the sands themselves, weidling a pair of daggers. The confusion ruled for a moment, as the figure spoke into a pendant at his neck. "Now".

The camp was encircled by rangers and scouts, glancing down the shafts of arrows, bolts and iron sights too.

"Lay down your tools and prepare to surrender to the Dawn Taskforce." the figure continued, as the Overseers reached for blunt weapons, thinking better of it. "After twilight, comes dawn." the figure then spoke to itself.

-----

Two Eburi scouts rush through the undergrowth of a dark forest, casting worried glances behind their shoulders. On the run from something, it would seem, as they encourage one another to move faster. Breath coming swiftly and burning in their lungs, when suddenly one of them pauses and throws a shirken behind them, it thunks into the darkness, and they both stand there for a moment, awaiting persuit.

Nothing comes.

"I think we're clear." one speaks to the other, approaching with relief painted into his eyes.
"You're sorely mistaken." the other nods into the brush.
"I can't see anything?" his fellow peers into the depths of the inky black forest.
"And nor will you again."

A flash of steel, and betrayal begins. It would not be the first, he reasoned.

Anedill wrote:

Veltroi wrote:
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
*bounces* getting excited about this now!

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Master Poster
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
Looks like I came back to DMF just in time!
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1488&sid=74e97cb3081c50f8b4b5ac2946de5f6b&start=50
Jump to :