Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1598&sid=c5ef032837d41ea787e4669d6defd381&start=20
Master Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
    Reply with quote Post a reply
You break eggs in a bowl, you soak the bread in the egg mix (I think you put like... butter in there too) you toast the bread under the grill.

Voila! Eggy bread. I've only ever had it once. I had such a deprived childhood :(

Avid adventurer
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Avid adventurer
Or you dip it in the egg and fry it in oil or butter :D

Because on Explorer camps we live like savages. And savages do not have grills. :lol:
... (But we don't really live like savages. Except the grill part. We still have no grills.)

Adraea - "It seems Kayra has some points in Elven Subterfuge!"
Master Poster
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
..I have no idea what Explorer camp is :?
Veteran Poster
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Veteran Poster

Brídget wrote:
..I have no idea what Explorer camp is :?

It's a silly british scout thing. xP
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Mmm...Scout camp...apple fritters....

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Master Poster
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
...but I AM British. And I still don't know what it is :?

Also, ontopic: Keel last night looked amazing, even if I did wind up keeping quiet because I couldn't keep up >.< Will make more of an effort next time!

Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
hehe. Apple fritters....That brings back memories of childhood. Explorer camp sounds a bit like summer camp here, in YankeeDoodleville (Northeastern America). I just hope your camp didn't develop the same reputation as ours did.... >>

But aye, Bridget, I know how you feel in regards to it sometimes being difficult. Sometimes the chatspam can be difficult. I hope the lists of suggestions may help you and others find a happy medium.

Another suggestion, though I won't put it on the list as it's not something I recommend--but I've seen people do it--is to temporarily put a few names on ignore so you don't see their chatter. But if you do that, remember to take these poor people off afterwards! D: And it really is not recommended, because that to me rather destroys the point of RPing at the Keel, if we just bubble our RP again. Put sometimes it may help those who can't keep up. Just let the people know politely that you are just muting a few people to balance things out and that you've nothing against them, and that if they want to speak to you, go stand next to you so you know they're trying to communicate with you and then you can put them off ignore.

Still, as I said before. NOT something I would recommend, but eh...as long as it isn't abused, it may help.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Avid adventurer
http://scouts.org.uk/supportresources/search?cat=9

Khakin wrote:
It's a -silly- british scout thing. xP

... That choice of words.

... You hurt me, Khakin :cry:
:lol:

Adraea - "It seems Kayra has some points in Elven Subterfuge!"
Grand Master
  • Grand Master
Put on chat bubbles in options, focus the camera on your group and then mainly look at your screen instead of your chatbox. You might miss a few emotes, but to me it was worth it. Saved me a lot of headaches. :D
Steam - Ivar284
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
oooh. I did not know you could do that, even! That is a lot better than ignoring people. Nice idea, Nir :)

Ah, Kayra. So that's a lot like our girlscouts and boyscouts here in Yankeedoodleville. I just hope it does not have the same reputation as ours does.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1598&sid=c5ef032837d41ea787e4669d6defd381&start=20
Jump to :