Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1620&sid=b05caf72499083e15efdd285a3e71540&start=50
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply
For anyone wanting to interact with the Keel decorations, there are now paintings of seasides, trees, floral and fauna hanging on the walls, courtesy of Esme. Just don't let Sastri see the flowers she's adorned the tables with. :(
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
Kal has also invested in a pool table, which will be in place for friday (26th august). And a hammer. And a lighter. And some WD-40. (He must rescue the masculinity!)
"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Grand Master
  • Grand Master

Sastri wrote:
For anyone wanting to interact with the Keel decorations, there are now paintings of seasides, trees, floral and fauna hanging on the walls, courtesy of Esme. Just don't let Sastri see the flowers she's adorned the tables with. :(

D: You threw out the poor troll lass and her carrot..?

Steam - Ivar284
Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
Carrots don't go there Nir!

If men had postponed the search for knowledge and beauty until they were secure, the search would never have begun.”
C.S. Lewis
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
I'm pretty sure they kept those pictures, too. Place is big enough. :P If they can install magical orbs that fit on the wall and that will record the memories of your stay in an inn room, (at the customer's request, you know how kinky some people get), then I'm sure they can find a place to keep the equally disturbing paintings for their custies' enjoyment.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
New AFK policy. Go AFK and we will doll you mercilessly, dance, AND other things.You have been warned. Stay at your keyboards kids!
"If I find this on Ebay i'll break into your house and tear your wife in half!"
"There is no Eroitca in the world worth this Torture"
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
gird your loins!

Or well...your characters at least

ALSO

We are looking now for ideas for food and drinks. Mostly drinks. Kessew and Sarthalos already offered them, and they will soon be made into GHI items and "sold" at the Keel. Their recipies are great. Zachery recently made one, as did Kalthoren, and a few others. Meals or drinks, it's your choice. You will be given credit for the idea, the "recipe" and we will find some way to honor your creation via a GHI item.

So not to clog up this thread, please send Sastri an in game letter with the recipe, name of food or drink, and any emotes or buffs you'd like to see put on them when this is made into a GHI item.

Veteran Poster
  • Veteran Poster
If your idea involves setting things on fire, particularly the item in question, then you'll get a bonus +10 Phelly Points (PP).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your best friend and worst enemy is your own mind.

The time of the Argent Crusade, is meow!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
*chuckles* Aye. What he said.

Regarding the Keel Night tonight, it will be hosted in Shattrath's World's End Tavern in support of Kalthoren's weekend-long event. Expect to see us there all weekend (within reason) and don't just come for the Keel. Kalthoren's event is sure to be fun!

Summons are available if needed.

Master Poster
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
I'll plonk Helene somewhere near World's End for free cupboards of doom!
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1620&sid=b05caf72499083e15efdd285a3e71540&start=50
Jump to :