Previous 1 . 2
Master Poster
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • Master Poster
  • Website
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I know I said it before, but Skype for text based RP is a massive YAY, especially as you can see if people are typing and wait, rather than getting the whole time-delay conversation thing going on, which is never fun :/
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
completely agree with what Bri said. :) Have done text-based skype RP before and I love it! You can write more, and thus paint a scene a lot better. It just seems to flow more like a story rather than the generic emote options (character name and 300 character limit) in game. I'd be up for some of that if y'all want to try it ever.
[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
  • < Clan Bladewind >
  • Avid adventurer
This sounds like a great idea :D Having only RPed on msn, I'd guess Skype's probably alot better for knowing when people are replying.

.. Shame I went and stuck my orcling in a coma. I'd have loved to join in. :lol:

Adraea - "It seems Kayra has some points in Elven Subterfuge!"
Veteran Poster
  • < The Magisterum >
  • Veteran Poster
Heyy why not, and there's only 2 characters i cant rp as they're female. But other than that i'd love to try this out.
"The fire burns and it will forever, blaze for the ones who stand strong"
Templars of Steel - Hammerfall
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
Hmm...I would actually like to try some voiced RP. I have no idea if it would work or if it would feel awkward but it would be fun to try. :P
To conquer death you only have to die.
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :