Forum Member
view posts by this user Offline
  • Forum Member
    Reply with quote Post a reply

*It is decided..she will shed her family name now, it made no different anyway..from now on she will simply be...Kethali Serpentis*

The Plot Itself:
Serpentis is a project I've been thinking of lately, which will start off as a group of individuals driven by one common interest : "Power". It is going to be a group of villains that is limited to the blood elf race and which will base its activity in Silvermoon City. There will be exceptions to this rule but the other races will gain "Ally" status instead of full fledged "membership"
For more details follow the thread here : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1739

Basically we are talking about dealings with Death Magic and its perks. If you read the above topic you will understand Kethali's motives and goals. She seeks to put together the pieces of a long lost Lich's phylactery, one that her Master used before to turn into a Lich himself. By common knowledge a Lich's phylactery contains their soul and shattering it is the only way to kill it. She aims to put together all the pieces and become what her master used to be.

The Goals:
The first goal on the agenda is attaining the phylactery and attaining the Lich status. Shards of this phylactery are to be artificially created and sustained in order to fuel the other allies's need for power, whatever their personal goals.
The second goal is the undermining of Nobles and Houses through Silvermoon, attaining power to rule the city itself as a Council.

Will you god mode?
No! I dislike meta play and god moding, I am used to playing the villain on another server also and am not into the "omagawd Im going to throw a fireball and raise your city to bits". This plot isn't about playing god, it is about creating some IC tension between sides. Why? Simply because I see no point of having good guys without villains or viceversa, it will encourage RP on many levels so I look forward to it

Events:
There will be three initial events that I will be hosting before the "action" gets to Silvermoon City, hence why I am looking for people to do them with. One in Deadwind Pass, the other in Stranglethorn and the last an event in Ratchet which will reveal our final goal.

So, you're now a Lich? What the..?
The idea of this plot is not to make one char or the other ultimately powerful, I will be holding things in balance. To avoid god moding and mentioning being a fully fledged Lich (which might be too much) I will find ways to make this "phylactery" incomplete or artificially engineered. I believe in weaknesses as well as strengths and again..my goal is not to play the Godlike Lich

What or who I'm looking for
In one word "Villains". This project will start as a "secret pact" at first and develop into a guild after the first events are in place and things are sorted out. I would like to find people that enjoy playing the villain and also that make a solid distinction between IC and OOC. I do not want to encourage tension OOCly and I trust most of you are capable of drawing these lines.
Also I'm looking for mature people, those of you that truly enjoy roleplay and are drawn to it enough to make things happen.

Conclusions and Final words:
Serpentis will also act a "brotherhood/sisterhood in crime" ,they will be bound to the goals presented but they are also going to include underground operations on their list.
I realize that I've still got a lot to explain and I won't mind doing so..there are things I left out on purpose as well because I do not wish to make everything known from day one, after all..what kind of villains work without the slightest secrecy? ;)

So if you are interested..message me ingame, here on wowgamer or in an OOC ingame letter and I'll get back to you with all the info you need. I hope I'll be able to find a bunch of people who wish to spice up things around ICly and that would love the role presented

[ Last edited by Kethali on Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total. ]

Avid adventurer
Did you make that picture? It's very pretty!

Also this sounds kinda cool but I'd personally like it more if you didn't tell everyone exactly what they'll be doing before they do it.

The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Forum Member
  • Forum Member
(( I can't take credit, it is an image I found and just edited a bit but thanks, I loved it! :)
Also I know, I felt that I was giving too much from start but on the other hand I didn't want it all to sound so "I R 4 Power / Ph3ar me!" ICly so I just wanted to do some explaining.

The initial events had to be known imho, even if I did risk speaking too much of it..but that's all that the public eye gets for now! /teases/. ))
Forum Member
  • Forum Member
(( Sorry for double posting but apparently I'll have to call this plot off, sadly I will be moving from the realm on account of some friends stealing me away, and hence I got nobody involved yet I thought I'd announce it sooner! I'm sorry if anyone had hopes up but I'm sure there are much better villains out there looking to provide with some nice IC tension :D

Take care everyone and enjoy your play time, be well! ))
WoW Addict
  • < Eburi Knights >
  • WoW Addict

Anedill wrote:
No. I like girls. But this time it's about justice.

Veltroi wrote:
If somebody asked me to describe you Dan, I'd send them this picture
http://i.imgur.com/ncRW1.jpg
Jump to :