Reply with quote Post a reply
abandoned

[ Last edited by Gertia on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total. ]

Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • < Blackmist Brigade >
  • Regular
As far as I know, this type of event has not been done, but within my guild we were planning on having a one time Circus event. It fell through due to time constraints mostly, but I'd be happy to pass along to you any of the ideas that we had, as I would absolutely LOVE to see something like this come to fruition. I should warn you though, it will take a LOT of energy and cooperation on the part of your Troupe.
Regular
  • < Dalaran Book Club >
  • Regular
well then, thank you :)

Any idea or people wanting to be involved please post here, and lets see if we can get something started :)
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
You should ask Gamzius (Nideret's character). This seems to be right up his alley. That stupid, constantly-high, juggling elf. :P

It's a shame Nid is busy a lot these days, but you can still ask him if he'd be willing.

As far as I go, I'd be happy to join in with an alt or something. Just as long as it isn't a constant thing, as most of my time is spent on Sastri and Ryder these days. But still happy to help.

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Jump to :