Previous 1 ... 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1816&sid=177c5e4282c029693bf6d39afb329f1d&start=60
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I don't know when you plan on doing these Rid, but Nomlir is up for all the Daegeron involving quests
Nyeh
Avid adventurer
I've not started them yet. I figured you'd wanna be involved so I've put them on hold until you returned.
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore

Esmeralda wrote:
I need more safe events for Esme, damnit! Can't have a pregnant woman run amok trying to solve murders in the wastelands or fight evil :P Pop that kid already, woman!
veyha ... might... though she isn't too fond of that goblin handing the contracts out :P

Bah, decision, decisions!

I actually think two of these events (water and air, I believe?) are non combative events, Esme. Would you like to sign Esme or Veyha up with Sas or someone else to do one of them? I'd be fine with it. :) I wanted to do one anyway, but didn't want to feel I was hogging events every time they pop up. Was waiting for someone to join me. ^^

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Avid adventurer
Earth well probably be quite safe too. Fire will not. Not even a little bit :P
The Nickelbolt Emporium will not be held responsible for any harm that falls upon you following use of company merchandise.
Forum Whore
  • < Alternate >
  • Forum Whore
if Veyha wants, maybe she and Ryder can do Fiyah.

edit: That is if Amagh wants more people :)

[Eltharis Sunglaive] says: Sastri...you better not have sex with my runeblade...."

A writer values a compliment even when it comes from a source of doubtful competency. --- Mark Twain
Regular
  • Regular
just a quick question here... are there any relativly simple contracts that i could, well, acquire for the guild?
"Dont you dare lay a finger on rexy!"
Avid adventurer
My apologies. The Contracts are a little bit on hold at the moment since Nomlir keeps disappearing. It's difficult to do them without some back up. Once I get these elemental ones out the way, it shall be business as usual and I'll start putting out the vairied ones again.
Regular
  • Regular
Ok then thanks for letting me know ;)
"Dont you dare lay a finger on rexy!"
Avid adventurer
I'm proud to announce that the Stormhide Fragment events shall finally be taking place this week! The Nickelbolt Contracts are back on, and hopefully, they are here to stay for just a little longer!
Avid adventurer
  • Avid adventurer

Ridrick wrote:
I'm proud to announce that the Stormhide Fragment events shall finally be taking place this week! The Nickelbolt Contracts are back on, and hopefully, they are here to stay for just a little longer!

*Thumbs up*

Broken dreams I’ll follow mine to the end of my borrowed time.
I’ve been walking down this road too long got my bags packed and I hit the door.
Then I make a stop at the liquor store cause my will is weak but my whiskey is strong.
Previous 1 ... 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1816&sid=177c5e4282c029693bf6d39afb329f1d&start=60
Jump to :