Previous 1 ... 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1079&sid=8bc0b61b20258fd8381b4fccced21587&start=80
Forum Whore
view posts by this user Offline
  • Forum Whore
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Alekii wrote:
I'll enjoy even further returning to the scene as someone of greater skill, and perhaps even spamming "/sit" on their Night Elf corpse.

Huh, I didn't know that Blood Elves could dream.

And it's not just Ilathion, I have many Elves, some to gank you with and others to play fairly on. To be honest, I probably won't be bothered to hunt you down. Not really worth my time.

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
So the moment we're on level ground, it's not worth your time. Very well. There are plenty of places to level asides from a forest, regardless.
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore

Alekii wrote:
So the moment we're on level ground, it's not worth your time.

No I meant in general.

How ridiculous and unrealistic is the man who is astonished at anything that happens in nature.

- Marcus Aurelius
Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
Very well. We'll see if that applies when my Orc is taking a piss against one of your precious trees and it turns out to be a druid.
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Well, you do that and I'll sever his manhood with a single arrow.

- Marcus Aurelius
Regular
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Regular
Not worth your time, I'm afraid.
Forum Whore
  • Forum Whore
Meh, some comic relief is always nice.

- Marcus Aurelius
... You know, i have this feeling this is going in the same direction as the whole thread we once had in the Horde-Lore section.
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Forum Junkie
  • < The Dark League >
  • Forum Junkie
I agree. So we'll mekk it simple, shut yer bloody traps and take it to the orcs in ashenvale thread or bring us battle.

I already know which ye'll choose.

Grand Master
  • Grand Master
  • Website
I have an orc shaman skittering about at lvl 15. She awaits her orders and fresh meat.
"Better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self." ~ Writer Cyril Connolly
Previous 1 ... 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 ./viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1079&sid=8bc0b61b20258fd8381b4fccced21587&start=80
Jump to :