Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1376&sid=781576091434d65e7661c298466470c9&start=20
Regular
view posts by this user Offline
  • Regular
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Y'see, this is where my inexperience Horde-side comes in :P

Fairbreeze is..?
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Eversong.

South West of Silvermoon.

Falconwing Square Inn would be good as well. That's West of Silvermoon, the still standing part of the ruins. Nice inn with tables and chairs but no drinks vendor.

Alquanis Firesong
http://www.phoenixguard.co.uk - Recruitment is Open!
Regular
  • Regular
Hm, i'll scout it out and have a look. The only issue i can see so far is the distance from Silvermoon to Eversong. It's more of a flight then a walk. However given that it's not in Silvermoon flying mounts could be used.

Hmm.
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Silvermoon is in Eversong! You can fly to Fairbreeze and Falconwing from just outside Silvermoon now though. Not exactly far to run, either.
Alquanis Firesong
Regular
  • Regular
True!

The area seems good, albeit likely to have a few new people flooding through now and then. But you can expect that of anywhere these days. All i need now is volunteers to assist. As I'm somewhat away on some days. Anything else i can sort out via GHI/Forum posting.
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
Might be worth posting something here under events and/or on the realm forum looking for volunteers to help you out. :)
Alquanis Firesong
Veteran Poster
  • < The Dark League >
  • Veteran Poster
I like the sound of a good rp tavern in Silvermoon. :)
You could start out by having tavern nights, just to establish the tavern. :) then it might be easier to get helpers. :)

There is a tavern in Orgrimmar, wyverns tail I think, that has seen some nice rp in the last few weeks. Starting to be a hang out for forsaken. ;) The only thing annoying with it is some twiligt cultist quest in there wich means a fight breaks out every now and then but it's ingorable.

And I read on the realm forum that a goblin is planning on starting a fast food resturant in Bilgewater Harbor in Azshara as soon as she gets the money to buy it. ;)

To conquer death you only have to die.
ACE
  • < Skull marks the Treasure >
  • ACE

Foxdown wrote:
True!

The area seems good, albeit likely to have a few new people flooding through now and then. But you can expect that of anywhere these days.

what is the problem with new people flooding through?
it would actually mean you could find some new roleplayers who are looking for rp, or non-roleplayers that might even join in.
Forum Whore
  • < The Phoenix Guard >
  • Forum Whore
That's in the best possible scenario, though. I can think of plenty of situations where low levels have endeavored to disrupt RP events and been very rude when asked nicely to stop and respect RP policy in whispers.
Alquanis Firesong
Regular
  • Regular
Hm, well currently my plans stand that i apply for Scarlets tavern in Orgrimmar and help with creation/ideas/'n such. It would solve my looking-for-people issue, and i'd be in more of an advisory role then a captancy.

Besides, if it really takes off we can always franchise :P

Get'cha Foxdown mugs here, Foxdown mugs. Fulla brown liquid, hopefully coffee. Get'cha Foxdown mugs.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1376&sid=781576091434d65e7661c298466470c9&start=20
Jump to :